Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Inspire Pro Battery data/ cell info - confirm?

Reaction score
This has been going on since winter, I put it down to the cold.. but can someone with a pro and x5 please confirm if yours is the same or do I have a problem.

Eg. flying the inspire pro, battery temp 37c voltage 76% and anything but a hover puts all cells into the yellow bars on the app
once the battery is to around 62% variable drops of cells into the red in pairs. this is on any battery out of the 4 i own, t47 or t48.
The main problem is it can not be flown without all bars dropped into the yellow..
Is it safe to fly like this? any hard throttle puts all into the red and protection cuts in.

Also while testing i see the new app now has no battery life % umm

This has been going on since winter, I put it down to the cold.. but can someone with a pro and x5 please confirm if yours is the same or do I have a problem.

Eg. flying the inspire pro, battery temp 37c voltage 76% and anything but a hover puts all cells into the yellow bars on the app
once the battery is to around 62% variable drops of cells into the red in pairs. this is on any battery out of the 4 i own, t47 or t48.
The main problem is it can not be flown without all bars dropped into the yellow..
Is it safe to fly like this? any hard throttle puts all into the red and protection cuts in.

Also while testing i see the new app now has no battery life % umm

Have you calibrated your batteries? I.e., have you run them down to 3.3V/lowest cell, then re-charged fully to 100%? This is recommended per every 10-20 charge cycles by DJI. If not, I suggest you do so to re-set the internal battery circuitry to accurately reflect the charge state.

As for battery life & information missing, this is a known issue with the new FW and will hopefully be added in future FW update.

Dont mean this the wrong way but I can suck eggs and been flying since 2012, one battery is only 15 charges. all calibrated and maintained.. im going to do more tests with the standard x5 lens today to see if it is weight and might be where i store the craft because I warmed one battery to 20c and when starting the inspire up it said battery to cold unable to fly, but when i slid one in not heated and was 17c it started up, switched back to heated and nope..
Also going to re-flash ans im getting some weird things happening

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens