Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5 No Signal error help please!

Reaction score
Hi! Newbie here (to inspires). Ok I've got an odd situation. Got my inspire pro used as a gift about 6 weeks ago. It's been perfect until I did the most recent firmware update (abt 2 weeks ago) with success and did all 4 of my batteries. A few days later I got a no signal error after several flights- post update. Everything else was working. I had all my data coming in, gimbal was functioning, I can even take photos and they're properly exposed. I took out the battery a couple times and restarted it and after a few attempts, worked fine. Flew a few batteries the next day no issues. Few days later no signal and I can't get it back. Tried updating firmware again, failed, tried downgrading, failed, tried upgrading again, failed, but the app says I have the most recent firmware. Tried different devices and cables with no luck. Let it sit overnight, started it up again, and didn't move it. Had signal for about 20 seconds and then it was gone. So I put it in the case and haven't touched it in almost a week. Been corresponding with DJI and ready to send it off. Gave it one last attempt and sure enough it works and I can't get it to stop working. Unplugged the gimbal a couple times, tried different batteries, let it run for 5 mins and it's working fine. Something is up and I don't want to send the camera in just to have them send it back saying it works only to run into issues again as my warranty runs out in 4 months. Pins look good, they're clean and while there is a ribbon cable under pressure it looks intact. Also I know it's not the transmitter as it works fine on my phantom 3 pro. I'll try updating again tonight but any other thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated!

I hope we find anybody here who can help. I could write pretty the same about my Inspire and the corresponding problems. My sales office just tells me it is my fault. I should have updated first the aircraft and then the RC. I did it the other way round. I even don't get the aircraft out of the transport - mode. I don't get green light on the aircraft (remains in blue). The camera doesn't initialize.
Thank's for help!

Hi! Newbie here (to inspires). Ok I've got an odd situation. Got my inspire pro used as a gift about 6 weeks ago. It's been perfect until I did the most recent firmware update (abt 2 weeks ago) with success and did all 4 of my batteries. A few days later I got a no signal error after several flights- post update. Everything else was working. I had all my data coming in, gimbal was functioning, I can even take photos and they're properly exposed. I took out the battery a couple times and restarted it and after a few attempts, worked fine. Flew a few batteries the next day no issues. Few days later no signal and I can't get it back. Tried updating firmware again, failed, tried downgrading, failed, tried upgrading again, failed, but the app says I have the most recent firmware. Tried different devices and cables with no luck. Let it sit overnight, started it up again, and didn't move it. Had signal for about 20 seconds and then it was gone. So I put it in the case and haven't touched it in almost a week. Been corresponding with DJI and ready to send it off. Gave it one last attempt and sure enough it works and I can't get it to stop working. Unplugged the gimbal a couple times, tried different batteries, let it run for 5 mins and it's working fine. Something is up and I don't want to send the camera in just to have them send it back saying it works only to run into issues again as my warranty runs out in 4 months. Pins look good, they're clean and while there is a ribbon cable under pressure it looks intact. Also I know it's not the transmitter as it works fine on my phantom 3 pro. I'll try updating again tonight but any other thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated!
I had a similar experience with my Inspire pro.The intermittent problem turned out to be the cable the runs from my iPad mini to the RC.
Given that the iPad mini and cable where less than 6 moths old i never suspected the cable was the problem.I replaced the cable and all is well.
Hope this helps.
Cheers P_Mac

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz