Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I've seen a couple of posts similar to mine that ultimately end up with sending the drone and the gimbal to DJI repair, but I just want to exhaust all my options before doing so. I have a post over at forum.dji.com, but these forums look a little more active and helpful, so apologoies if anyone comes across my post twice!

I'm a graduate student who is using a Matrice 100 (m100) for my research with a zenmuse x3. It's been a little while since our drone has been put to use, but my boss recently updated the m100, and now when I start up the drone, remote control, and ipad, dji Go connects to the m100, the zenmuse x3 gimbal spins around, and then the app indicates "No Image Transmission Signal" and that the gimbal is disconnected. The m100 makes two beeping noises followed by a pause. Hopefully relevant error screenshots are attached. So far I've tried the following:

Any help or tips would be appreciated, and I can get any photo or video of the issues if anyone thinks they can help with some additional information. This is my first time working with a drone and I'm trying to scour relevant threads, but I'm seeing little documentation on the m100, maybe because it's not a consumer line product and it's pretty old?

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 0
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    701 KB · Views: 0
  • error3.png
    error3.png
    455 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.