Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

UK OM and Working Alone

Absolutely NOT!
This is a lie perpetuated by EuroUSC for no other purpose than to generate income.
The CAA has categorically issued instructions that for additional sub 7kg aircraft added to a fleet no additional flight test is necessary.
This became apparent when someone crashed their Inspire and it was replaced through their insurance. Euro said because it was a different aircraft with a different serial number it had to go through them with another flight test.
This was and is total rubbish.
The ONLY thing you need for renewal of your PFAW are:
  • Current ops manual
  • Complete log showing up to 2 hrs flight time in the last 3 months
  • Copy of your NQE pass certificates
  • SRG1320
  • Fee
That's it - no magic BNUCs card, no up to date paper from EuroUSC, in fact NOTHING from EuroUSC other than your original pass certificates/documents. There is no CAA requirements for annual retest or renewed cert in these catagories.
To hear these stories of the rubbish and lies EURO constantly come out with really incenses me. They are the ONLY NQE that tries to do this to their candidates.
This is come crazy :censored: going on with them [emoji33]

I will be dong mine this year have had to put it off due to the day job being busy but want to get it just for some income and am getting so much requests I'm turning down

I wish the CAA would just open it up come completely so these con artists get blown out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely NOT!
This is a lie perpetuated by EuroUSC for no other purpose than to generate income.
The CAA has categorically issued instructions that for additional sub 7kg aircraft added to a fleet no additional flight test is necessary.
This became apparent when someone crashed their Inspire and it was replaced through their insurance. Euro said because it was a different aircraft with a different serial number it had to go through them with another flight test.
This was and is total rubbish.
The ONLY thing you need for renewal of your PFAW are:
  • Current ops manual
  • Complete log showing up to 2 hrs flight time in the last 3 months
  • Copy of your NQE pass certificates
  • SRG1320
  • Fee
That's it - no magic BNUCs card, no up to date paper from EuroUSC, in fact NOTHING from EuroUSC other than your original pass certificates/documents. There is no CAA requirements for annual retest or renewed cert in these catagories.
To hear these stories of the rubbish and lies EURO constantly come out with really incenses me. They are the ONLY NQE that tries to do this to their candidates.
Thanks for the reply.........you have just cleared up a lot of grey areas for me...................

Slightly off topic but what is best way to send money for PFAW renew- credit card or that old fashioned medium cheque

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens