Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Does the X5R use standard 2.5" SSDs?

Do you guys remember the days of the Jtaged Xbox 360. There used to be a hack to get a none Xbox 360 HDD to work on that Xbox. They would take a hex editor and view the partition locations. Then they would take hexadecimal locations and mirror them to the new HDD or in are case SSD.
I am looking it up now. I will post more later.
YouTube
Hex Edit Partion 2 and 3 on WD Bevs Drive.
This may be were we need to began. maybe instead of serial or firmware its the hex code and partition locations.
We are going to need to get a sample base of formatted 512 GB ssd from you know were.

Do you guys remember the days of the Jtaged Xbox 360. There used to be a hack to get a none Xbox 360 HDD to work on that Xbox. They would take a hex editor and view the partition locations. Then they would take hexadecimal locations and mirror them to the new HDD or in are case SSD.
I am looking it up now. I will post more later.
YouTube
Hex Edit Partion 2 and 3 on WD Bevs Drive.
This may be were we need to began. maybe instead of serial or firmware its the hex code and partition locations.
We are going to need to get a sample base of formatted 512 GB ssd from you know were.
Im afraid the security used on the X5R SSD's has nothing to do with hidden partions and can not be circumvented by cloning or editing the drive blocks/sectors.
It is a physical ROM (hardware) security protocol written into the chip on the drive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens