Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Aperture locking and iso flicker

Reaction score
Website
www.ldistudios.com
Hi all,
I wonder if anyone else is experiencing a strange issue with the Zenmuse x5.
Sometimes when i go to change the aperture i cannot -The aperture dial is basically blank. A switch off/on of the inspire then brings the dial back.
So last night i went out to try and gauge the capabilities of the lens in low light.
With a generic setting of iso 400. f1.7 the preview looked pretty good. The problem i have is with the flicker on the video. Am i missing an auto setting here that is continually adjusting?.....any help/advice greatly appreciated.
very best
chris

Flicker is a well known issue and I've also seen the aperture selection blank as well from time to time. Love that DJI keeps pumping out new product but they need to fix these issues.

I have never experienced fliker so I do not know why some people have this issue and other do not. Additionally I have also noticed that the aperture dial disappears from time to time. I do not know what causes it, I just restart the app. It is really annoying. Is flickering hardware or software related?

The flicker is probably there in yours too. Everyone seems to have it. Low light and dark shadows are what make it most noticeable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz