Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5R SSD Questions

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new Inspire 1 RAW owner, and had a couple question for other X5R owners:

1. Latest Firmware: v1.08.01.40
Not sure it was successful upgrade as my camera reads: v01.8.1.20+ and according to the Firmware info it is supposed to be: v01.08.00.90.
Any suggestions or comments?

2. DJI SSD mags.
I cannot see the recorded clips on the DJI SSD via the desktop (Mac) only when I open CineLight.
This is a problem as I would rather download the original files and transcode (export) them later since exporting seems to take an enormous amount of time.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Joe

Hi, I'm a new Inspire 1 RAW owner, and had a couple question for other X5R owners:

Not sure it was successful upgrade as my camera reads: v01.8.1.20+ and according to the Firmware info it is supposed to be: v01.08.00.90.

2. DJI SSD mags.
I cannot see the recorded clips on the DJI SSD via the desktop (Mac) only when I open CineLight.
This is a problem as I would rather download the original files and transcode (export) them later since exporting seems to take an enormous amount of time.

Thanks,
Joe
I've noticed in the forums that the Cine can only be read by Windows. Search this forum, more info out there.

Im not sure about in windows land, but in osx you definitely cannot see the RAW DNGs on the Mag. The only way to get them off is to export them out of cinelight. Hopefully DJI change this.. Its a complete pain in the butt.

Let us know if you can see them in windows land.

I tried viewing on a PC, but still no files. Now I don;t have the latest version of Windows so that may be the issue.
I'm hoping they solve this problem as I'm operating with only one SSD at the moment.

Good to know, i had read that there were issues with the SSD mounting on osx 10.10, but im running 10.10.5 with no issues and it all shows up.

About the X5R firmware upgrade. i just heard back from support and they said, yes the upgrade was successful and the camera should read: v01.8.1.20+

Reactions: damoncooper

2. DJI SSD mags.

Thanks,
Joe

Normal and normal.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Has anyone found a work around for dumping SSD files to a hard drive. We love the pictures, but 3 days to dump a drive is definitely something that needs to change.

Some computer whiz has to know how to get passed this issue.

Thx...jw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz