Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Upgrading to X5 from Inspire V1

I have an Inspire 1 v2. One poster claimed he used his x3 for video I assume because it flies smoother with less weight. Is it difficult to go back and forth between the X3 and X5? Do you ave to apply the firmware each time you switch? If you can go back and forth, it would be great if you could rent the X5 when you need the extra quality, Does anyone know of ant place that rents the just the X5 lens?

I have an Inspire 1 v2. One poster claimed he used his x3 for video I assume because it flies smoother with less weight. Is it difficult to go back and forth between the X3 and X5? Do you ave to apply the firmware each time you switch? If you can go back and forth, it would be great if you could rent the X5 when you need the extra quality, Does anyone know of ant place that rents the just the X5 lens?

Once the firmware is updated to the X5 you can switch back and forth between the X3 or X5 without any firmware changes. You will have to be mindful of future FW updates.

This company rents DJI components, Drone Rental, Sales, Repairs & Aerial Services Made Easy! Professional UAVs & Sensors

Reactions: djohnston1885

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham