Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Smart Controller + R/C Plus w/ M300

Reaction score
Last white paper I read upon the release of the new firmware that enables you to bind the R/C Plus controller to the M300 said that by doing so, you’ll never be able to bind the Smart Controller that came with it to the aircraft again. I really wanted to use that as the payload operator controller while I fly with the Plus. Does anyone know if that’s still the case or has someone managed to get them both going?

LINK TO POST Here’s a link to that white paper in my post

Last white paper I read upon the release of the new firmware that enables you to bind the R/C Plus controller to the M300 said that by doing so, you’ll never be able to bind the Smart Controller that came with it to the aircraft again. I really wanted to use that as the payload operator controller while I fly with the Plus. Does anyone know if that’s still the case or has someone managed to get them both going?

LINK TO POST Here’s a link to that white paper in my post
Is it likely that the firmware update enables RID but only with the new controller. So going back to the old controller would require a firmware downgrade (don't know if that's even possible) so it looks like a new M350 is in your future (that's what you were hoping to hear right? LOL). Or you could just buy another RC plus controller?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103