Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!
Reaction score
I just saw this guy's video on how to screencast from the remote to a tablet or smart TV or dumb TV with a Roku, Chromcast or Firestick adapter. This could be used in scenarios where you're out in a remote area and need to provide a video feed to an incident team or a client and don't have a good internet signal for other compatible cloud-streaming services. If your phone can act as a wifi hot spot for the RC Plus and the tablet, you'll be able to stream wirelessly. Yes HDMI tether is an option to an HDMI compatible monitor but then the controller is physically connected to the monitor and may restrict movement.

I have built a command screen for fire and SAR for my department. Pretty much based on the FDNYs setup. harbor freight apache case, APC battery backup, amazon potable HD monitor. i used a combo of the foam that came with the monitor and the pluck foam that came with the case. heavy duty velcro to attach things to the inside of the case. A wireless HDMI transmitter good for 250 ft that uses the remote HDMI out. I've already successfully used these in a few events - the battery will run for about 6 hours when fully charged, or can be plugged into the rescue truck for charging off the generator. Works with any device with an HDMI out.

happy to send you my materials list to build this via PM. I think total cost is about $400 to build the whole thing.

Attachments

• case2.jpg
    case2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • case3.jpg
    case3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: GsquaredAerials
I have built a command screen for fire and SAR for my department. Pretty much based on the FDNYs setup. harbor freight apache case, APC battery backup, amazon potable HD monitor. i used a combo of the foam that came with the monitor and the pluck foam that came with the case. heavy duty velcro to attach things to the inside of the case. A wireless HDMI transmitter good for 250 ft that uses the remote HDMI out. I've already successfully used these in a few events - the battery will run for about 6 hours when fully charged, or can be plugged into the rescue truck for charging off the generator. Works with any device with an HDMI out.

happy to send you my materials list to build this via PM. I think total cost is about $400 to build the whole thing.
wireless HDMI transmitter
Link?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103