Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 100 Guidance Performance

Reaction score
Guys, I was just about to go ahead and put in a purchase order for the Matrice 100 Guidance. I'm trying to do some indoor imaging where I'd prefer to have the stereoscopic/ultrasonic sensors around so I don't hit a wall or anything.

Has anyone purchased Guidance yet? What's been your experience so far? Thanks in advance!

Guys, I was just about to go ahead and put in a purchase order for the Matrice 100 Guidance. I'm trying to do some indoor imaging where I'd prefer to have the stereoscopic/ultrasonic sensors around so I don't hit a wall or anything.

Has anyone purchased Guidance yet? What's been your experience so far? Thanks in advance!
It definitely needs further testing before I would feel comfortable flying inside. I flew mine inside and the floor was solid grey and it had a hard time recognizing it. Was a little scary.

anyone fly inside and test out not so much the guidanc part but the ultrasonic part, say if you re in atti mode and you strafe towards the wall will it stop before it hits the wall?

I plan to fly in an area with basically no texture in it, on the app can i disable the vision system and use only ultrasonic?
With it being marketed as a developer system I wasnt sure how much of the system worked with the dji apps.

Thanks for the reply.

I plan to fly in an area with basically no texture in it, on the app can i disable the vision system and use only ultrasonic?
With it being marketed as a developer system I wasnt sure how much of the system worked with the dji apps.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes that's a totally understandable thought. I have found one issue only so far that in very tight spaces say anything less then 3 m wide it can cause some problems other than that I have had really good experiences so far. Yes the app allows you to disable the vision positioning system. There so many things it can be done with this bird it's amazing. We have done several bills recently for colleges for various purposes and all are very happy so far

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz