Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
Hello, I am Mike den Hartog, I am just one of the team members here at Florida Drone Supply where we have grown and expanded with the Forums over the years, and happy to be forum partners. Helping pilots with equipment, safety, and flight.

We are all pilots here at FDS, both selling and using the equipment we sell. We are here to help you out and all new forum members get 5% off on non-enterprise equipment. We can also help with special pricing for forum members and create custom quotes for your enterprise equipment needs.

Florida Drone Supply is an enterprise Level DJI dealer and also carries Autel, Parrot, and other manufactures. We are here to help and also support our Local FAA Safety Team to bring you information and education on drone regulations and Safety. Feel free to check out our YoutTube channel or hit us up for special forum partner pricing on equipment.

Here is a video about me and like the video says don't hesitate to reach out to me or the team. [email protected] | 239-533-0072 or www.floridadronesupply.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz