Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

UK DJI XT Camera release date!

Reaction score
Website
www.uasflightops.com
Evening all from sunny UK !!!

I have been emailing, scouring the internet for information about the potential release date for the XT Camera.

I eventually got some info from DJI!

Don't get too exited! see attachment

If anyone has any further info this would be greatly appreciated!

Fly Safe

Attachments

• DJI XT.pdf
    75.2 KB · Views: 108

I have been emailing, scouring the internet for information about the potential release date for the XT Camera.

Fly Safe
Also don't forget, whatever date is scheduled for launch - they will miss it. This is DJI, the company that so far has a 100% failure rate in hitting launch targets on any product!
The next failure will be the X5R.........supposed to be March, will likely be May or June (maybe)

Fly Safe
So the answer to "DJI XT Camera release date!" Is that there's no answer. Thanks for getting everyone excited about nothing....

FYI.

Thanks for your interest in our new Zenmuse XT product. DJI will announce the authorized dealer list soon. At that time you can contact your local dealer for price, shipping issues, etc. Hopefully the Zenmuse XT will be available in late March.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,

Industrial DJI

Can DJI at least confirm when/if this camera will have radiometric capability given it has the tau2 core ?

Also as the US prices have been leaked/announced, are they in fact correct at :

336 res $5.4K
640 res $10.4K

No doubt the UK will be slaughtered on top of that, and is the 30Hz 640 res version going to be allowed in the UK under their export controls ?

Can DJI at least confirm when/if this camera will have radiometric capability given it has the tau2 core ?

Also as the US prices have been leaked/announced, are they in fact correct at :

336 res $5.4K
640 res $10.4K

No doubt the UK will be slaughtered on top of that, and is the 30Hz 640 res version going to be allowed in the UK under their export controls ?
Where are you all getting the price info?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz