Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5s drift..

Reaction score
Hi,
I've seen some old threads about this issue, but yet to find a fix. My Inspire 2 yaw drift whether it's in the air or on the ground after the initial camera movement. Is this common? And I have to put up with it? :/

I have done almost everything:
- IMU, Compass, sensors, gimbal and RC calibration.
- RC relink.
- Firmware refresh.

Still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Yes. I started the original thread on this a while back and I too am waiting for a resolution. Curious, mine fires up after about a minute it begins drifting (right) but eventually stops after a minute or 2. Same with you?

Yes. I started the original thread on this a while back and I too am waiting for a resolution. Curious, mine fires up after about a minute it begins drifting (right) but eventually stops after a minute or 2. Same with you?

Yep. But mine doesn't "Stop behaving weirdly" after 2 minutes, it keeps going until power down.

I opened a trouble ticket with DJI, did send them a video showcasing this issue, they're allegedly working on a fix, hopefully, sooner before I sell this lovely bird :/

Reactions: cvanhoose
I ran into this issue as well today, camera wanders and makes it impossible to get smooth footage and fly a nice straight line. No fix yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens