Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5 artwork

Reaction score
Website
www.urma.ro
Most of the X5 videos available at the moment online are simply trying to convince us to stick with X3.
So I decided to create this thread, featuring videos made by different Inspire pilots, where X5 is used at its full potential, taking advantage of the bigger sensor and the improved cappabilities of the new camera.

Mani, can you explain your process and how it might be different to what others are doing? We are all looking at the X5 trying to determine what we can get from it. If you can provide some detail as to how you are using the X5 and your workflow, that would be great.

Mani, can you explain your process and how it might be different to what others are doing? We are all looking at the X5 trying to determine what we can get from it. If you can provide some detail as to how you are using the X5 and your workflow, that would be great.

Ian, unfortunately this awesome aerial work is not signed by me, my X5 is about to arrive in around one week. The videos posted in this thread are signed by different authors, which in my opionion managed to take advantage of the X5 specs.
The moment my X5 will arrive I hope I will be able to deliver equal results, time will tell.
The main idea of this thread was to do justice to X5, as I really believe it's a better camera for Inspire.
Unfortunately, just like with first Inspire videos uploaded at the beggining of the year, a lot of people are just uploading videos online, not artwork.
Somehow, I'm happy that Zenmuse X5 forces you to take care of postproduction, as it's less automated lens like X3 and the auto/results will look in most cases worse than X3 footage.
People looking for easy aerial filming, with no post production , should stick to X3, which it's a great lens for that purpose.
X5 needs more work and it delivers great results in manual mode, with detailed post production.
You can contact the authors of these videos, on their video channels, I am quite sure they will be willing to help, the moment my X5 will be able to share my own tests.
Take care

Thanks Mani, the first bike video looks great and some good flying there by the pilot! Very slick and must have been a two man shoot. One of the best looking and edited X5 reel so far.

Reactions: Mani
Altough it was made using Inspire 1 with Zenmuse X3, this great tutorial is highly reccomended for those looking to master their drone footage and it also explains very well the clear advantages of Zenmuse X5. Hopefully soon Sebastian Wober, the author of this artwork, will upload also his tests with Zenmuse X5, I am quite sure it will be impressive.
Enjoy !
Shoot Aerial Video Like a Pro - Mastering Drone Footage - PART 1 | cinema5D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham