Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5 and Go Professional Cases

Reaction score
When you put the X5 mounting plate on, it will no longer fit into the Go Professional travel mode case -- the front of the X5 plate has two tabs that prevent the I1 from fitting down into the cavity.

But...

1. If you invert the I1 and put it into the case upside down AND remove the foam from the lid, you can at least transport the I1 by car. I would not ship it, though, as there is nothing to stop the I1 from rattling around against the lid of the case. You can hand carry the case with big long handle without anything wandering around inside the case.

2. Go Professional says that they will have a new insert for the I1 with X5 in two or three weeks, but you will have to send the case back to them to have the new insert glued in.

Andy.

When you put the X5 mounting plate on, it will no longer fit into the Go Professional travel mode case -- the front of the X5 plate has two tabs that prevent the I1 from fitting down into the cavity.

But...

1. If you invert the I1 and put it into the case upside down AND remove the foam from the lid, you can at least transport the I1 by car. I would not ship it, though, as there is nothing to stop the I1 from rattling around against the lid of the case. You can hand carry the case with big long handle without anything wandering around inside the case.

2. Go Professional says that they will have a new insert for the I1 with X5 in two or three weeks, but you will have to send the case back to them to have the new insert glued in.

Andy.

Ever heard of an Exacto knife? ;)

Sounds great but I'm not a fan of having the foam glued in place. I learned early on that you want to be able to remove the foam so if and when you get dirt in between the case and foam it can be easily removed.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz