Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Switching cameras

Reaction score
Hello
I am a new member from Slovakia and a couple weeks ago I purchased Inspire v2 with X3 and I am thinking
to purchase X5 with Oly 12mm lens mostly for still photography, my question is- can I switch back the X3 camera after the software upgrade to X5 or if I want to switch cameras, do I have to change the camera software as well?
Thank You

Hello
I am a new member from Slovakia and a couple weeks ago I purchased Inspire v2 with X3 and I am thinking
to purchase X5 with Oly 12mm lens mostly for still photography, my question is- can I switch back the X3 camera after the software upgrade to X5 or if I want to switch cameras, do I have to change the camera software as well?
Thank You
I am flying the I1Pro and I use both the X5 and the X3 with no issues with switching on the go. Just make sure to power down the drone before removing and reinstalling the cameras.

Morning.
Quick Q if I may. I have the Inspire V1 and decided to upgrade to using the X5 with Olympus 12mm and 45mm lenses. All hardware installed and set up but do I install the x5 camera firmware or the Inspire Pro firmware through the SD card or are they both the same?
Im using my 'redundant' X3 on the Osmo handle kit which works very well.
Cheers

Hello, They are one and the same and yes you install through the sd card. You will really love the x5 its a great platform especially when paired with the Olympus 12 mm

I just got the X5. Are you saying when i attach it to my standard Inspire 1 i should load the "Pro Firmware"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz