Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

So, if you had $1,500 to invest, what non-dji aircraft would you buy?

Reaction score
I am trying to avoid DJI products for awhile, at least until the "dust" settles.
Can anyone have other non-dji aircraft with very good results?

What "dust"? Sorry, I'm new to the thread. Was there an upset in the leadership at DJI or something? As far as alternative to DJI, not sure if anything is comparable as far as long range areal photography in the 1500 range. I'd like to hear others opinions, maybe 3d printed clones.

I have a 3dr Solo and used with Tower it is fantastic for mapping, Inspire is better for video imo.

This is my another aircraft which is super cheap.... tarot 650 sporr .. n convert longer carbon rod to access 17inch props ... if u like to build ur self i will recommand this.. it running APM 2.6 and alot thing can do with it.... but still nothing beat inspire .... i use this for automous mission mapping
20151117_102323.jpg

Reactions: Bigboy
I am trying to avoid DJI products for awhile, at least until the "dust" settles.
Can anyone have other non-dji aircraft with very good results?
I have a 3DR X8+ setup for mapping and use ArduPilot [PC] Mission Planner. very capable package and quite powerful. I use only with a fixed NADIR Canon 260 as of yet. I looked, but couldnt find a comparable gimble setup for a good camera that was even close to my Inspires, so I haven't pursued that track.
J

I am looking at the Matric (from afar) as a possibility because it can be fitted with the X3 camera and most probably the newer FLIR setup due out soon. I still also look at the S900 or S1000+ but have gotten really used to the GO app and Litchi for ground control and live video feed. bay the time you really get eather of thosse packages in the air, it's >$8k. Thats alot of $ for the redundancy of additional motors/axises over the quads.
I'm just waiting untile something really inspiring comes out to jump on it. Until then, my Phantom 3 pro and two Inpsires (one Pro) are doing just fine.
J

Im a dealer for several different drone manufacturing companies and I am a big DJI fan but if you absolutely don't want DJI then I would recommend the Turbo Ace Matrix I or E. They are really nice high quality machines. I have built over 400 of them for my customers and everyone loves them. They are open format design so you can basically get whatever you want. If you need any help just give me a call. I will be glad to help you.
Respectfully
Ralph
FlyHighUSA
270-473-1409

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens