Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Section 333 - N Number question

Along the top of the main body behind the seam in front where the two white plastic pieces meet - 1" black numbers and letters.

Well, I had 4 back and forth's with 4 different folks. Each one wanted something different added to my notarized form - like my company name on the same line as my name, etc. So it took maybe 6 weeks instead of 2 - 3 weeks if everything had been filled in the way they wanted it. They couldn't just tell me everything they wanted one time - they piece-mealed me one at a time......But, now I know how to do it the way they want! Ha!

Well, I had 4 back and forth's with 4 different folks. Each one wanted something different added to my notarized form - like my company name on the same line as my name, etc. So it took maybe 6 weeks instead of 2 - 3 weeks if everything had been filled in the way they wanted it. They couldn't just tell me everything they wanted one time - they piece-mealed me one at a time......But, now I know how to do it the way they want! Ha!

It would be helpful if you share that. I have N number reserved and just received the FAA form.

It would be helpful if you share that. I have N number reserved and just received the FAA form.

Call your local FSDO to get the form (it must be filled out on paper, as it's still got carbon copies - no online form available). Ask the local sUAS rep to explain - in detail - how to fill out the form. Read the instructions carefully - twice.

Call your local FSDO to get the form (it must be filled out on paper, as it's still got carbon copies - no online form available). Ask the local sUAS rep to explain - in detail - how to fill out the form. Read the instructions carefully - twice.

I have the form sent from the FAA. I was more concerned about the sales receipt and notarization and any other supplemental materials need to document ownership. I have a sales receipt from DJI.

New
Ok, so this is what they piece-mealed me on:
After "Name of Amateur/Non TC'd builder" : I left this blank, but they wanted "DJI" in there.
After "Name of Owner" : I put my name in, but they wanted my company name. So I put my company name in after my personal name, then they wanted my title. So then I had to put "Manager" in just like how I filed for my LLC business license. Even though I had "Manager" in the Title field next to my signature. All of this on that one line.
Also, on my Proof of Citizenship letter, they sent it back because I didn't have my Title listed after my name. Besides the Letter I wrote for my Proof of Citizenship, I sent in a copy of my passport id.
It wouldn't have seemed so laborious if they had just told me up front what they wanted in all the fields and on the Proof of Citizenship.

New

After "Name of Amateur/Non TC'd builder" : I left this blank, but they wanted "DJI" in there.
After "Name of Owner" : I put my name in, but they wanted my company name. So I put my company name in after my personal name, then they wanted my title. So then I had to put "Manager" in just like how I filed for my LLC business license. Even though I had "Manager" in the Title field next to my signature. All of this on that one line.
Also, on my Proof of Citizenship letter, they sent it back because I didn't have my Title listed after my name. Besides the Letter I wrote for my Proof of Citizenship, I sent in a copy of my passport id.
It wouldn't have seemed so laborious if they had just told me up front what they wanted in all the fields and on the Proof of Citizenship.

That's very helpful. Thank you!

This info was indeed useful!

When you registered the Inspire 1 with form AC 8050-1, did you register as an individual or a corporation? I can't find clear guidance on how this should be treated for an LLC.

New

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz