Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Germany RC update 1.5.80 bricked the RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
perfurt@24-7new Posted at 2016-3-16 20:11
Did the new upgrade of the RC (1.5.80) via Dji GO Android - now left with "No signal" - anyone else?

Now tried with an iPad Mini. In Dji GO the Inspire now shows up as a Phantom 4 (!).

Hell - I just want to make a living with my drone - I do NOT need these endless hazzles created by DJI with their cumbersome zillions of upgrades. Time for a Yuneec Typhon H - have had the Q500 Typhoon 4K for 6 months. Had 1 (!!) very minorupdate to it, and has flown 100% predictable during these months.

Furthermore I have 1 DJI battery with 5 charges that reports "broken cell" - QC and Customer Service is a city in Russia what DJI concerns. Well - they WILL be loosing customers now when other manufacturers pick up the pace ... Typhoon H is with 6 motors, redundancy so it can fly with 5 and a price tag of USD 1299. And service is excellent - and parts available.

I didn't mean to rant like this when I started writing, but I'm totally p..... off right now!

perfurt@24-7new Posted at 2016-3-16 20:11
Did the new upgrade of the RC (1.5.80) via Dji GO Android - now left with "No signal" - anyone else?

Now tried with an iPad Mini. In Dji GO the Inspire now shows up as a Phantom 4 (!).

Hell - I just want to make a living with my drone - I do NOT need these endless hazzles created by DJI with their cumbersome zillions of upgrades. Time for a Yuneec Typhon H - have had the Q500 Typhoon 4K for 6 months. Had 1 (!!) very minorupdate to it, and has flown 100% predictable during these months.

Furthermore I have 1 DJI battery with 5 charges that reports "broken cell" - QC and Customer Service is a city in Russia what DJI concerns. Well - they WILL be loosing customers now when other manufacturers pick up the pace ... Typhoon H is with 6 motors, redundancy so it can fly with 5 and a price tag of USD 1299. And service is excellent - and parts available.

I didn't mean to rant like this when I started writing, but I'm totally p..... off right now!

Please do not double post - you have already posted this issue HERE

Thread now locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham