Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

possibly of x5 updates?

Reaction score
I know my p3a was updated to shoot 2.7k I was wondering if you think dji plans on updating the x5 for easier focusing or general imprvements. is that possible with firmware?

I see. but it is possible to upgrade certain features like focusing and sharpness corrections etc?

How do you want anybody to answer such a blanket question?

Some things can be changed by firmware, some can't. Some will, some won't...

Reactions: The Editor
I'm beginning to realize this forum is for "better than you" people. I'm new, willing to learn and asked a simple question. yes or no could have been sufficient. (I'm fully aware I'm about to receive another "I log onto this forum to bash and put people down type of comment")

Reactions: Figbar
I'm beginning to realize this forum is for "better than you" people. I'm new, willing to learn and asked a simple question. yes or no could have been sufficient. (I'm fully aware I'm about to receive another "I log onto this forum to bash and put people down type of comment")
No bashing going on - just a very difficult generic question to answer.
DJI are able to change many things via firmware changes - compression, bitrate (less said about that the better), focus increments, knee, slope, exposure tracking, AWB tracking, and any manner of other things.
However, some things are simply not fixable via firmware due to the fact they maybe mechanical or simply outside of the parameters achievable through software corrections.
Will DJI issue further firmware update? Almost certainly. Will it fix all issues? That's the question nobody can answer.
Hope that helps.

I would like to help you by simply answering your question. A lot of people seem to lecture on this forum. This forum is for helping one another. Ask whatever questions you want too. I for one will try to help. As for your question, I believe there is a firmware fix possible as I find the X5 has a hard to focus issue. Picture seems soft even when focused compared to the over sharp x3. Let's keep our fingers crossed

Reactions: Figbar and protorox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz