Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Positioning mode issue

Reaction score
We have completed the installation of the Z30 camera but we are still experiencing an issue. In positioning mode the craft is unable to hold position even though we have a minimum of 18 satellites and a maximum of 21. We have performed both IMU and controller calibration. Prior to Z30 installation the drone flew expected with X5 camera installed.

I'd recommend confirming that your center of gravity is in the physical center of the aircraft. Weight differences between the two cameras may have shifted your CG and the PIDs may be having a hard time correcting for it.

I'd recommend confirming that your center of gravity is in the physical center of the aircraft. Weight differences between the two cameras may have shifted your CG and the PIDs may be having a hard time correcting for it.

All noted thirtyxarcher and appreciate the response. I concur that more than likely it was a C of G issue. Interestingly is I've not seen any images of a Matrice 100 with dual batteries and a Z30 fitted nor have we had a response from the dealer whether the M100 can accommodate both batteries plus a Z30 . We nearly totaled the aircraft and don't want to attempt another configuration until I have word from DJI. Until then, we'll fly single battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz