Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Litchi and X5 issues

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a newbie in Litchi (but quite experienced with Inspire) so I have one maybe stupid question and one issue after the first experience:
The question: does anyone know how to set the aperture value for taking stills with Inpire 1 Pro (X5) via Litchi on Android? Among the camera controls, I was unable to find the option to set the aperture value...
The issue: in the mission mode, after uploading the easy test mission the bird started OK, everything was running smoothly - but in a midway after 3rd waypoint the flight mode without any intervention accidentally switched from Navi to Atti and the bird started to fly away in the opposite direction. It happened on a testing ground so I have easily turned it back manually. But I have no idea about the cause and whether it could repeat. I n the log there is nothing exceptional apparent - the number of satellites is before and after the accident the same (18), fresh battery, good connection, straight visibility, no electricity wires etc....
So far OK, but I am bit afraid if that will happen in complicated conditions.
Anyone with similar experience?

I too have just purchased Litchi but have yet to use it in flight. I have been looking through all the tutorials I can find, reading posts & watching the various Phantom led YouTube videos but cannot find how you change aperture settings for both video and still photos for my X5. Is there anyone out who has been using their X5 with Litchi that could shed some light in my direction please?

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

You would use the same right wheel as you would in the DJI Go App. The problem with the Litchi app is that it does not highlight the ISO, Aperature or shutter speed numbers. So you have to move the wheel, and see which one changes, then push in the adjustment wheel and rotate the dial to see what changes next.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham