Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

New firmware to X5 in next week

Reaction score
spoke with DJI today regarding noise at high ISO and flicker. they are familiar with it and will be corrected in the next firmware update. coming next week.

A new firmware will be released in next week and it will fix this issue, so you can also wait and upgrade to the new firmware .

Sorry for the inconvenience and your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Good.

This is my main concern with the X5. The hardware is capable of some amazing images, but it requires DJI to come up to speed on the camera's firmware pretty quickly. It would have been great if they had partnered with a company like Blackmagic Design, which has expertise in this field. But apparently they didn't, so we have to suffer through some growing pains.

Good.

This is my main concern with the X5. The hardware is capable of some amazing images, but it requires DJI to come up to speed on the camera's firmware pretty quickly. It would have been great if they had partnered with a company like Blackmagic Design, which has expertise in this field. But apparently they didn't, so we have to suffer through some growing pains.
What type of hardware is in x5

I am referring to the 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor. Very similar to what the Panasonic GH4 uses, and that camera produces outstanding 4K video.

I am referring to the 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor. Very similar to what the Panasonic GH4 uses, and that camera produces outstanding 4K video.
is not the same sensor that GH4 user? Which type of sensor is it?

spoke with DJI today regarding noise at high ISO and flicker. they are familiar with it and will be corrected in the next firmware update. coming next week.

A new firmware will be released in next week and it will fix this issue, so you can also wait and upgrade to the new firmware .

Sorry for the inconvenience and your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thank you for choosing DJI.
And isn't this EXACTLY what I said here in post #4
DJI X5 flickering on high iso | DJI Inspire Forum :rolleyes:

Reactions: Scotflieger
I hope the new firmware update includes horizon levelling in 4k. I have written in another thread that DJI have sorted the horizon in stills and 1080 but not 4k - why is that? We are a professional CAA Approved company working for filming companies and to hand footage over with a curved horizon is not professional these days. Obviously for our own stuff we use the pre-set in premier pro but for a camera at this price that should not be the case!! With regard to the quality of the video and stills after the latest update I think its superb and don't have any problems. As a personal; preference I never use ISO over 200 for filming and In low light in 4K at 50 frames going down to stop 4 usually sorts it out for me, but as I say thats a personal preference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz