Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 100 motors don't turn on.

Reaction score
I installed the motors and updated the firmware. When i do the motor RC stick command to start them, from the manual, they don't start. I am not using the pilot app, has this happen to you guys?

I installed the motors and updated the firmware. When i do the motor RC stick command to start them, from the manual, they don't start. I am not using the pilot app, has this happen to you guys?
Recalibrate the sticks - they are more than likely not seeing 100% throw.

Okay. How is that done? I don't see that in the user's manual. First time using a drone.
I assume you are utilising the DJI Go App?
If so, this is well documented over the forum.
Using the search feature will render useful information.

I assume you are utilising the DJI Go App?
If so, this is well documented over the forum.
Using the search feature will render useful information.
I am not using the DJI Go App yet. Could the drone be flown without the App?

I am not using the DJI Go App yet. Could the drone be flown without the App?
It can but how will you get your telemetry data or calibrate the compass (although that can be done manually) or check your mod values?
I think you need to do some reading before going airborne!

It can but how will you get your telemetry data or calibrate the compass (although that can be done manually) or check your mod values?
I think you need to do some reading before going airborne!
Yep....I do. Thanks. I'll do more research, and get the App.

Hi guys, new to the forums. So my issue is every time I take my m100 off, after a few minutes, motor 3 fails. No bueno for flying obviously. I'm getting the obstructed motor error after it fails. Nothing in the props way, I've already replaced the ESC and motor. Any ideas why this is occurring?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz