Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M30T orthomosaics

Reaction score
Hi, I need to create orthomosaics for the purpose of counting marine turtle tracks. I've read that the M30T isn't really a mapping drone, but i'm attracted to the IP rating as I live in a remote, rugged area. All software i've looked at doesn't support the M30T. Does anyone know of software that is, or will soon be compatible? I'm quite new to all this, so will appreciate any explanation on the topic. I've been flying a linear mission via Pilot 2, with approx 800 images. Thanks

which software are you looking for? I use the M30T for mapping - its not perfect or it like the 300 or others, but it does the job. use DJI pilot to create your automated mission, then upload the photos to dronedeploy or others for processing. I use WebODM currently and it does a decent job for far cheaper than some of the others.

I am flying the Mavic. 3T Enterprise. Probably the same or similar sensor. 9mm lens. Have created a couple dozen Orthomosaic maps of solar Arrays and rooftops. I usually Fly all my mapping missions with an M200 and XT2Duo with a 13mm lens. More pixels on target so accuracy is better, but the 3T with the 9mm lens is a backup. So should be able to make maps. Sign up for free trial at DroneDeploy. Easy to use and they have a good AI engine. Pilot app has a good functionality for data collection. You can collect images with the Pilot app and updoad into a new Project on DD. Good luck.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
I am flying the Mavic. 3T Enterprise. Probably the same or similar sensor. 9mm lens. Have created a couple dozen Orthomosaic maps of solar Arrays and rooftops. I usually Fly all my mapping missions with an M200 and XT2Duo with a 13mm lens. More pixels on target so accuracy is better, but the 3T with the 9mm lens is a backup. So should be able to make maps. Sign up for free trial at DroneDeploy. Easy to use and they have a good AI engine. Pilot app has a good functionality for data collection. You can collect images with the Pilot app and updoad into a new Project on DD. Good luck.
Does DD now support radiometric images from DJI? I thought there was some issue with the format vs images from FLIR ?

Reactions: Vasco
Does DD now support radiometric images from DJI? I thought there was some issue with the format vs images from FLIR ?
Drone Deploy can create a radiometric Ortho. It currently can with the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced so it will most likely also include the Mavic 3 Enterprise T.

Pix4D will give you the trouble with a different RJPEG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz