Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Looking to buy M600 Pro

Still looking for one?
Well at this point I have found a few. Problem is the money I was supposed to have hasn’t come yet. Had some problems with some misunderstandings of what it was for. But yeah until I can get the money I am still looking at a few and comparing for the price.

Do you have one?

Well at this point I have found a few. Problem is the money I was supposed to have hasn’t come yet. Had some problems with some misunderstandings of what it was for. But yeah until I can get the money I am still looking at a few and comparing for the price.

Do you have one?
Yes, not used very heavily but was used to fly a LiDAR scanner since new in 2016 or 17. It's the Pro that requires the RTK base (included) to fly. It has 3 or 4 sets of batteries in a roller hard case (one set is 3yrs old & has maybe 5 flights on it), 2 chargers, iPad/controller, and a drone hard case. The landing gear doesn't retract, I safety wired it to be locked in the landing position.

Reactions: Matthewsw1234
Yes, not used very heavily but was used to fly a LiDAR scanner since new in 2016 or 17. It's the Pro that requires the RTK base (included) to fly. It has 3 or 4 sets of batteries in a roller hard case (one set is 3yrs old & has maybe 5 flights on it), 2 chargers, iPad/controller, and a drone hard case. The landing gear doesn't retract, I safety wired it to be locked in the landing position.
That sounds like a great drone. My budget is pretty low (one of the reasons it’s been harder to find one) and I’m guessing that kit you have ( without LiDAR) is more than 3k?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz