Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Hi guys and gals, any x7 samples out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I have been asking dji and the dji forum for weeks and weeks for a sample of the dji x7 with 16mm from the air, still no success

I have the x5s and have a x7 on order but still have to wait 2 weeks, I really want to know how the image looks, if the lens isnt sharp I will need to cancel as the price of this lens is sooo much.

Please any one out there

Hi there, thank you for your message and welcome to the InspirePilots forum. Feel free to PM or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'd be happy to get you the samples you need.

Advexure also has X7 units, lens kits, and lenses IN STOCK and ready to ship. You will find the X7 here: Buy DJI Zenmuse X7 - Super 35 Aerial Cinema Camera | Advexure

We look forward to working with you. Cheers!

Hi I have been asking dji and the dji forum for weeks and weeks for a sample of the dji x7 with 16mm from the air, still no success

I have the x5s and have a x7 on order but still have to wait 2 weeks, I really want to know how the image looks, if the lens isnt sharp I will need to cancel as the price of this lens is sooo much.

Please any one out there
You have already posted your request in a thread running on exactly the same subject/question here.... SAMPLE images and videos
There is no need to start another thread.
As per our forum rules please do not double post.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everrest