Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

FLIR for Law Enforcement

Also LEO/UAS coordinator for my police agency. We're flying the P3P and a Matrice 210 with XT FLIR. the XT has been very beneficial for us in the short few months we've had it. We're flying under 107 with .29 waiver and multiple pilots.
What XT did you get? If you don't mind, can you share your operational altitudes that work best with your camera? We fly P4P's right now with Night Waiver, Class D waiver and are buying 2 M210's with XT and Z30 in the next month, but need to make a call on on the lens for the XT 640.

What XT did you get? If you don't mind, can you share your operational altitudes that work best with your camera? We fly P4P's right now with Night Waiver, Class D waiver and are buying 2 M210's with XT and Z30 in the next month, but need to make a call on on the lens for the XT 640.

We're using the 640/13mm. This was recommended by our DJI dealer that seemed to specialize in police/fire applications. We're had great results with it. It's a more narrow FOV but, I would rather fly higher than lower, especially at night. I'll pm you a video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brickelldrone