Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Dronedeploy connection issues

Reaction score
I am totally new to mapping and have downloaded dronedeploy to have a go.
The problem I have, is that I can't get my Inspire 2 to connect to the dronedeploy app.
I have updated to the latest firmware and am using an X4S camera with my Inspire 2 (as well as an Ipad mini 2.)
Has anyone got any suggestions?

Most likely it is the link up between Dji go and the drone thats stopping it. DD and dji go will not run together.

When i use DD i go in Dji go set the camera up etc etc (usually manually with infinity focus and i even quickly fly it sometimes to get the best set up from the height of mapping). If this uses too much battery just put a fresh in and set the settings up the same in DJI go. Close Dji Go then open DD with the craft still on. You should get a message about allowing it to connect to DD or Dji go you have to accept, just select just this once as the time period and...Hey presto your in.

I can see 62 people looked at your question here and didnt bother their rear ends to help you.....Nowt queerer than folk as the expression goes and my god there is nothing queerer than Inspire pilot folk.

Mick

Last edited:
Thats fantastic thanks. Ill give it a go and see what happens. I was going to try and use DJI GS Pro instead, but now you have said the above Ill try DD again.

Thanks. Ill have a look. The application will initially be for 2D mapping but I am aiming to use it for carrying out field/crop surveys in the future (when I have the right equipment.)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103