Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Does X5R/inspire fit a InsPak X5 case?

Reaction score
Hi, can you fit an x5r in one of these "built up" cases?

InsPak (X5) - Unique Strongest Weatherproof EVA Hardshell Backpack for DJI Inspire 1 Pro, Black, with Gimbal Lock

L2.jpg

I know its made for the x5, but can they be modded with a knife to fit?

cheers paul

I do not believe they can accommodate the X5R but making a mod should be possible. Used this case for many months with the I1 and X5. Best case out there for the I1 in my opinion. @gogowanda (Bestem Aerial) may be able to chime in with some further input on X5R compatibility.

Safe flying, Paul.

I do not believe they can accommodate the X5R but making a mod should be possible. Used this case for many months with the I1 and X5. Best case out there for the I1 in my opinion. @gogowanda (Bestem Aerial) may be able to chime in with some further input on X5R compatibility.

Safe flying, Paul.
thanks for the reply. I am guessing its possible, but I am in New Zealand and the post to get one here is high- so I am hoping someone has already done this so I know its possible.

The case does look good. One of the most painful things about the inspire to fly is setting up, this just gets one more step out of the equation.

cheers paul

I just recently got the "R" and have an Inspak, yes it has to be modded, yes it's very simple to do, Sharp long knife is and a marker (white preferred) and cut away. Not much cutting really. I also had to butcher it to fit the iPad Air.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbair