Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

USA Does this video from my Inspire 1 have too much jello in it to use commercially?

Is the jello enough to make it unusable in commerical flying Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey all,

I bought my inspire one second hand, and the owner took really good care of it. However, I did notice the one problem was that the camera produced a little jello when i flew it. Not much, only noticeable on a High Res monitor, but having two phantoms I had bought before, I have gotten really picky and self conscious about the jello. What do you guys think about the jello? I did everything I could to try to fix it and I JUST WANT TO KNOW if you guys think it is suitable for doing jobs for.

if you need a quick and easy stabilization software try - prodad's mercalli V4 (either the plug-in or the stand alone)...this software makes for quick and easy stabilization corrections without having to have a supercomputer like that needed for premiere's warp stabilization. I use this when I have minor issues with a gimbal or have to fly in high winds, etc. Can save your bacon if you need it.

It depends on the jobs your doing. In the above shot, your exposure is totally off. Looks like you're exposing on the sky. To eliminate jello you want to use ND filters for video. And for the love of god, don't make camera movements if you can't do it smoothly!! :D

There's a lot to learn if you want professional looking video/pictures. Also, if you're going to sell video/pictures, you have to hold a Remote Pilot certificate (in the U.S.) and other parts of the world require certification to use drones commercially as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham