Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI M600 Inventory Here This Friday! Testing Begins!!!

The M600 has finally flown today and all I can say is wow!! This is an amazing machine to say the least. Today was flights between thunderstorms so it was very windy and gusting. The bird handled it with grace basically never knew the wind was there. Total flight time today was 39 minutes when landing at 10% with zero payload. The handling characteristics of the M 600 you would think would be like the S 1000 but so far I can tell you it's not this bird is much more responsive and I believe it's due to the solid carbon fiber blades in the much larger 21 inch props providing supreme thruster weight ratio. The bird hit a top speed of 44 miles an hour today and that was it and headwind. So for I would have to give it on a 1 to 10 scale a strong 9. Hopefully tomorrow we can start doing some payload testing and see where we end up this thing in my opinion will easily carry 20 pounds without the gimbal attached. It seems we've got a great burden on her hands here now to start testing. I will keep posting information as I get it anybody has any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call directly to 270-473-1409 also we now have them in stock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham