Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI M600 Inventory Here This Friday! Testing Begins!!!

ok , can't wait for more info.... I am for sure going with the GH4 camera too

Since I'm not in a position to add the M600 to my kit for probably a year and maybe longer my hope is that Panasonic comes out with the GH-5 as its been suggested with 6K@30fps and 4K@60fps. I think that in order to do 4K@60fps and do so without horribly compressing the video they'll need to move to faster flash cards like the XQD format. The problem is XQD looks almost like an orphan so it may need to be a new version of an SD card or perhaps a dual SDXC card but either approach would seem to require more space and probably a bigger battery so I'm at a loss as to what they have in mind to handle the greater data rates and bandwidth requirements.

But, the idea of a well behaved bird that can carry a GH series camera with a much greater lens selection and still be assured 30+ minutes of flight time BEFORE battery mods and, well, ... really tempting...

Brian

Do you know if you put a camera like the A7 with the A7 gimbal, or something on the MX when it comes out does the bird log the shutter releases in the flight log to use it for mapping? or better yet embed the GPS info in the jpg.

Heres another questions for you, does the M 600 come out of the box with the full LB2 so that either an hdmi or analog video cable can be hooked to it or do you need to get the N1 encoder like with the M 100?

Heres another questions for you, does the M 600 come out of the box with the full LB2 so that either an hdmi or analog video cable can be hooked to it or do you need to get the N1 encoder like with the M 100?

Yes sir it comes with the hdmi port pre installed as well as the analog hook up. I have tried them both and they worked fine. If I can help just let me know. Man I love this bird.

DJI Must love you for you to have one already !! Good job and thanks for all the "previews" !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz