Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI M600 Inventory Here This Friday! Testing Begins!!!

Just arrived back in town so now I am going to work on this beast Hope I can report a good flight today

Did Dji give you information on the video transmission system that was noted to not be legal in NA? Still not clear how that works as you need wireless from ronin mix to ground and curious for camera control / focus as you cants use cables due to 360 no hard stops (a good thing)!

I'm having technical difficulties with it. I may be doing something wrong. I have the guys at DJI working on it. I will keep you posted. It's not anything big but I am having a compass error. Will keep you posted.

The SDI board apparently interchanges with Inspire remotes. Not that I need one as I already have an HDMI to SDI converter.

Wow , just a backyard guy here . AJA makes converters from hdmi to SDI . Just like flying here.

I haven't thought of doing that but that may work. I will have to look at the power output on those ports. I have 2 of the smart charges as I am a dealer so I got lucky on that one. I wish DJI had a 6 bank charging station for this bird.
Yes, you can use the two extra power ports to charge the pilot and camera RC Or you can use them and plug in DJI stand alone charger cables and charge two additional batteries. These will be trickle charged like DJI normal charging time and will finish charging slightly after super charger is done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz