Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Casting to laptop

Reaction score
Hi
I have the M30T. About to start Some emergency services work & need to share my screen. I have a Dell laptop, touch screen I would like to mirror too. Want to use HDMI cable but looked & tried example online but can't get it running . Can someone please help me with this problem.
Cheers . Mark

Howdy, I tried some still more to test.

I tested some with some success.

Using WIFI router or make laptop as access point.
Connect laptop and Aircraft. to access point.
Trying several apps to be a RTMP server, MonaServer is one but other out there and might be better. Install on laptop.
Open VLC or other app that can show RTMP, point to server.

You can share the stream to any that is connected to WIFI router.

Still working on better solution as using a basic Raspberry PI as access point and server.

Other buy a cheap TV with HDMI and inverter for it :)

Thanks,

I simply hotspot using my iphone, and then launch microsoft teams on the RC Plus. It works great! Put a bluetooth earpiece in and you have full two way communication while you fly.

Thanks everyone for your help. It ended up being a setting on the controller, it had to be set to duplicate display. Now transfers to my laptop via HDMI cable.
Cheers Mark

Reactions: Wanderlost and AtoZ
I simply hotspot using my iphone, and then launch microsoft teams on the RC Plus. It works great! Put a bluetooth earpiece in and you have full two way communication while you fly.
Ice',
Can you explain in a bit more detail how to set this solution up? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens