Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

BS30 Intelligent Battery Station independent charging idea

Reaction score
Anyone else with the station wish it had the ability to charge each pair separately with one of the 3 charge settings versus all of them together? Right now if I'm going on a job, I have to pull the batteries I'm not taking so they don't also charge to 100%. My thought would be that each pair section would have its own selection switch. In my case, it would only charge one pair while leaving the others in their 50% storage mode. There may be a power distribution limitation on how they are charged but I'd think for $1000, maybe it's something that can be considered. I do have the batteries set up to discharge after one day but I'd rather not put them through any extra charge cycles if I can help it.

Anyone else with the station wish it had the ability to charge each pair separately with one of the 3 charge settings versus all of them together? Right now if I'm going on a job, I have to pull the batteries I'm not taking so they don't also charge to 100%. My thought would be that each pair section would have its own selection switch. In my case, it would only charge one pair while leaving the others in their 50% storage mode. There may be a power distribution limitation on how they are charged but I'd think for $1000, maybe it's something that can be considered. I do have the batteries set up to discharge after one day but I'd rather not put them through any extra charge cycles if I can help it.
That makes a lot of sense. Right now, I have 3 sets and I keep one pair on "ready to fly" at 90% and let the others go down by themselves in the case. It doesn't impact me a whole lot since I fly regularly, but if I was down to 3-4 flights a month, leaving them at their own settings in the charger would be very convenient.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103