Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

B&H now has all the models of X5, X5R and Inspire Combos

Reaction score
Website
www.overlookfs.com
B&H now has all the options for the DJI X5 cameras and combo Inspire packages. Just missing the mounting plate for the X5 camera, which I notified them today about and they are working on getting it added. Otherwise you can see the combo unit for the X5R and Inspire will be $7999.00 USD.

dji x5 | B&H Photo Video

Yep, already made my preorder. Unfortunately no updated vibration dampening plate yet.. Hoping it will pop up soon and they can update the order.

Are there extensions for the landing gear that need to be purchased for this retrofit? I'm hearing this, but not seeing anything offered. Is there any information about how we retrofit/change out camera systems on our Inspire 1s? Any demos on this?

According to DJI, no. This was their response to me about the rumored updates to the Pro versus the current Inspire 1 Version D -

Dear Gregg,
Thank you for getting back to us.
The motors, ESC's, carbon fiber etc are the same, there is no update at the moment.
As we mentioned the main difference is the camera and gimbal. Our official website has no notification about that also. Thank you for understanding.

Wish you have a great day.
Best Regards
DJI Online store

Are there extensions for the landing gear that need to be purchased for this retrofit? I'm hearing this, but not seeing anything offered. Is there any information about how we retrofit/change out camera systems on our Inspire 1s? Any demos on this?
I heard that they will be included with the X5 purchase. Some sort of extension to the current landing gear. Mine is on order scheduled for October delivery. When I get it I'll let you know unless someone else gets theirs first.

I spoke with the DJI Tech support today and they indicated that there will be landing gear extensions included with the X5 camera. Kind of like High Heels for your inspire as someone else pointed out. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens