Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

1345T vs 1345S M 100

Reaction score
I switched out my 1345 S props to the new 1345 T model on my M 100. Seems like the 1345 T is made of thinner plastic probably to make up for the weight of the adapter plate. Considering the inspire one pro maximum takeoff weight is 3500 grams I figured it could take the weight of the matrice 100. Seems to fly fine just wondering if anybody else has made the switch. I notice a lot less play in the props with the new locking mechanism on the 1345 T compared to the 1345 S.

t-motor 17" carbon props have an excellent locking mechanism as well ;) Our launch weight obscene and we've actually increased flight time.
obviously some tuning as well ... :)

Anyway, I've always wondered if anyone has experienced a failure of the original snap in ones during flight?

t-motor 17" carbon props have an excellent locking mechanism as well ;) Our launch weight obscene and we've actually increased flight time.
obviously some tuning as well ... :)

Anyway, I've always wondered if anyone has experienced a failure of the original snap in ones during flight?

Do you mean the t-motor props and just the nut on top? You get better performance on 17" props over the 13", do you find the motors heat up more from the extra torque? did you try the t-motor 14", 15", 16" as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham