Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5 Jerky video footage in 4K

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions to help with jerky footage when filming in 4K (just doesn't pan smoothly on slow rotate).
I am at present on auto exposure setting, and wonder if shutter speeds etc are where I need to look or could it be an SD card issue?
Thanks in advance

Does anyone have any suggestions to help with jerky footage when filming in 4K (just doesn't pan smoothly on slow rotate).
I am at present on auto exposure setting, and wonder if shutter speeds etc are where I need to look or could it be an SD card issue?
Thanks in advance
Presumably you have read and understood the posts with explanations of shutter speed of twice frame rate and the temporal motion blur this creates to alleviate 'stutter' from camera movement?
If that is not the issue you are referring to please post up an example of the problem.

That sounds worth trying, thanks, think I have read this somewhere ages ago, and since forgotten!
Cheers, will let you know after next test

when setting your lighting. Use Manual, but start your shutter speed around 60 - 100, then adjust your aperature and iso to reflect appropriate lighting.

Thanks for your response, filming in 4K / 24FPS I tried 50 shutter speed in Manual setting, and set the aperture / ISO and this improved things.
The result seemed as good in Shutter priority, and the camera then self adjusts with the light variations panning round in the sun. This make sense?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham