Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Where is the UK stock??

Reaction score
Why is it the stocks of the X5 keep getting pushed back to the dealers here in the UK. I have a Scotland trip planned for the end of next week and ordered on launch date, plenty of time in advance and now it's looking highly unlikely to arrive in time. Frustrated!!!

Reactions: Scotflieger
Why is it the stocks of the X5 keep getting pushed back to the dealers here in the UK. I have a Scotland trip planned for the end of next week and ordered on launch date, plenty of time in advance and now it's looking highly unlikely to arrive in time. Frustrated!!!

IF they promised you a delivery date you have the right to send them a reminder that you insist on delivery to this date. If they dont deliver then you have the right - if you can - to buy it anywhere else at any higher price and ask them for compensation to the higher cost. You cannot be forced to cancel the order.

If your trip is professional and you actually have losses because of this you can also hold them liable for the losses.

We just have to be patient. And remember how difficult it was to get your hands on the Inspire 1 when it first came out.

I would have liked to think that DJI would have looked after their existing client base but they seem to be more interested in selling new Inspire Pro packages. And it is exactly the same with the osmo, the handle only kits will follow on way behind the delivery of the complete units.

I'm after a X5 base unit only and I imagine this will be released after the X5 + DJI lens units. And lets not forget the vibration plates because with out those you are looking at a pretty expensive paperweight.

Reactions: likeaninja
I would have liked to think that DJI would have looked after their existing client base but they seem to be more interested in selling new Inspire Pro packages.

Show me one single chinese or korean corporation which does not work with a come and go strategy. They make excel table management and only go for the masses they give a **** on what we think anyway. Even in their own support forums they just have it to make sales announcements they are not interested what people comment or think about it they dont read any of this.

For them EU+USA citizen = ATM machine. Did you ever ask a ATM machine for its opinion or would you even be interested to hear it? Now you understand them.

I suppose it is what it is at the end of the day but would of been nice to have to take to Scotland. the X3 won't do a bad job but I know I could do better with the X5 on board. Still I'll have my Oslo fro all my ground clips I want to try and incorporate

I suppose it is what it is at the end of the day but would of been nice to have to take to Scotland. the X3 won't do a bad job but I know I could do better with the X5 on board. Still I'll have my Oslo fro all my ground clips I want to try and incorporate

How soon did you Oslo ship from time of order?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens