Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

What exactly do you order?

Reaction score
I'm looking at Buy Zenmuse X5 | DJI Store

It's not completely clear (at least to me) what "comes with" the Zenmuse X5 for USD $2,199.
Do you also need to order up the Vibration Absorbing Board or is that included?

I can see the note that you have to use the Vibration Absorbing Board, but that really doesn't answer my question whether or not it's included in the first item. The thumbnail image certainly doesn't show it.

Based on the pricing, of the X5 Gimbal and Camera (Lens Excluded) at $1,699, that suggests that the $2,199 is all you need to order -- that first image includes the gimbal, camera, and lens.

Andy

If you have an Inspire 1 with a ZENMUSE X3 installed, the mounting mechanism should be changed to the new one that's included with the ZENMUSE X5 series.

If you have an Inspire 1 with a ZENMUSE X3 installed, the mounting mechanism should be changed to the new one that's included with the ZENMUSE X5 series.

Vibration Absorbing Board Is Not included! I actually snapshot a few pages of interest and it clearly states it is only included with the I1Pro[emoji6]. Not sure why it's not there now but I know for a fact it stated "sold separately" ($99), now I have to dig in photos lol

Vibration Absorbing Board Is Not included! I actually snapshot a few pages of interest and it clearly states it is only included with the I1Pro[emoji6]. Not sure why it's not there now but I know for a fact it stated "sold separately" ($99), now I have to dig in photos lol
Yes you are correct about the Vibration Absorbing Board.. My mistake, I was reading the FAQ's on the X5R

Reactions: PB30X
Yes you are correct about the Vibration Absorbing Board.. My mistake, I was reading the FAQ's on the X5R

Was thinking maybe it is NOW included lol.. Which it should be! I have my boo boos too, so much to absorb to get a jump on things[emoji6]

This is the confusion as I see it on DJI's website.. They need to clarify this also!!
f45a291a7ef639709da6151df0f33c0a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotflieger
I placed an order for X5 and mount, but some threads here are saying that the aircraft itself has some visible and invisible updates. Depending on your reaction to the difference, you may want to just by the Pro instead of X5.

That is one expensive piece of plastic, I wish I could say post your voids on youtube so we can see how good the camera is but it's going to look just like everything else hehe.

Just had some hands on with the new X5 camera installed at Interdrone. I was with Tahoe Ed who brought it back from China himself. One thing I am not seeing sold, that was definitely a part of the new rig was some feet that were attached to landing gear to extend the height by an inch or so. These looked more like four little plastic booties. The camera, gimbal and mount felt much more solid and robust than I expected.

The question I have is will there me another lower insert available that is molded for the new vibration plate and have storage for the new camera case?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham