Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

PSDK / Payload question

Reaction score
I am new to the Matrice 30T.
I have just bought a USED JZ T60 searchlight from a well-known camera company. Installed according to instructions (which were in Chinese so maybe I missed something) but basically put it on the payload frame and plugged it into the PSDK port. My controller doesn't see it as a payload on the main page and the light doesn't have the expected controls when in camera view. I have re-seated the plug several times although it doesn't seem loose at all. It makes no difference if I start the controller first or the 30T. The fan on the T60 doesn't start up the stop like I would expect when it's being initialized.
The 30T owners manual has very little information on the PSDK port other than to say what it is.
For those who use a PSDK payload: Is there something I need to do in order to enable the PSDK port, or is always on and should detect whatever I plug in? I suspect the light is defective but since I have never used a payload and have never owned a drone of this class before, I thought I would ask here before returning the light.
Thank you in advance,
TR

I assume you've got it plugged into the PSDK port which is the one on the starboard side of the aircraft?
Also, isn't there an option in the Pilot app to enable the port so it can be used?

I assume you've got it plugged into the PSDK port which is the one on the starboard side of the aircraft?
Also, isn't there an option in the Pilot app to enable the port so it can be used?
It's definitely plugged into the PSDK port. The other port (assistant port) has a different connector and a PSDK plug won't fit.
There might be a configuration in the controller to enable the PSDK port, which was part of my original question because I can't seem to find it.
-TR

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103