Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

UK Airport Control Tower Contact Numbers

Reaction score
Hello. I'm wondering if there is anyway of finding the phone numbers to contact ATC at UK airports? I have a job in Edinburgh and I will need to inform ATC.
Thanks

Hello. I'm wondering if there is anyway of finding the phone numbers to contact ATC at UK airports? I have a job in Edinburgh and I will need to inform ATC.
Thanks
Hi Ben,
As you hold PFAW do you not run something like Skydemon app - That will give you all ATC phone numbers from within the app.

Have also moved this to the Certified UAV section as I think it belongs more in here.

Hi Ben,
As you hold PFAW do you not run something like Skydemon app - That will give you all ATC phone numbers from within the app.

Have also moved this to the Certified UAV section as I think it belongs more in here.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have been using SkyDemon Light and I can't seem to find the information in here. Does it exist in there?

Thanks for the quick reply. I have been using SkyDemon Light and I can't seem to find the information in here. Does it exist in there?
No - its not in the light version, only the paid (or the 30 trial version of the app).
You could sign up for the 30 day trial (no credit card or anything needed) then pull up the number you are after ;)

No - its not in the light version, only the paid (or the 30 trial version of the app).
You could sign up for the 30 day trial (no credit card or anything needed) then pull up the number you are after ;)

Perfect. Thanks for your help. I will sign up for a trial. Cheers

Thanks
Hi Ben,
You can find a list of airports here, if you find the one you are looking for, click it, then click on the 'Textual Data' link, you should be able to find a phone number for the corresponding airport ATC there.
NATS | AIS - Home
Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz