Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Thanks FlyHighUSA!

Reaction score
Website
terrylowe.com
Just wanted to give a shoutout and thanks to Ralph at FlyHighUSA. I purchased a P2 from a large internet seller a couple of years ago. I paid, they shipped. That was it. NO support.

I met Ralph on this forum and he invited me to call well after business hours. He patiently answered questions and calmed my anxieties about getting an Inspire 1 Pro X5. He followed shipping tracking with me and knew when it arrived. On my first day with it, he helped prevent me from bricking it as I stumbled through a firmware update that didn't work right because I didn't know what I was doing. On the second day, he called to check on me of course asking if I crashed it yet (Thanks A LOT!). Completely different purchase experience and I liked it! Thanks for the pampering Ralph! (I still may need to pick your drone nerd brain a little more!)

Oh, Ralph, I DID figure out how to get Autopilot to orbit...
(of course, this looks better in high def)

Bought my Pro Black Edition from Ralph and it was a great experience. I have a bunch more stuff on order with him including my X5R. I switched it from B&H to FlyHighUSA after realizing I'd be in better hands with Ralph and I'd probably get it sooner than B&H with their mega backorder lists.

Just wanted to give a shoutout and thanks to Ralph at FlyHighUSA. I purchased a P2 from a large internet seller a couple of years ago. I paid, they shipped. That was it. NO support.

I met Ralph on this forum and he invited me to call well after business hours. He patiently answered questions and calmed my anxieties about getting an Inspire 1 Pro X5. He followed shipping tracking with me and knew when it arrived. On my first day with it, he helped prevent me from bricking it as I stumbled through a firmware update that didn't work right because I didn't know what I was doing. On the second day, he called to check on me of course asking if I crashed it yet (Thanks A LOT!). Completely different purchase experience and I liked it! Thanks for the pampering Ralph! (I still may need to pick your drone nerd brain a little more!)

Oh, Ralph, I DID figure out how to get Autopilot to orbit...
(of course, this looks better in high def)

Wow! Terry, that's a great video. One of the wonderful attributes of the DJI line of drones the Orbit feature. I use it all of the time, getting the speed and diameter of the orbit is key to getting that magical shot. It will be amazing to see how quickly you become really good at all of the functions the DJI Inspire has to offer. I still learn each and every day. Hopefully we can get together some day soon and do some flights together. It would be a lot of fun. Thanks for supporting FlyHighUSA we are honored to have you as a part of our team. Fly safe my friend.
Best Wishes,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Bought my Pro Black Edition from Ralph and it was a great experience. I have a bunch more stuff on order with him including my X5R. I switched it from B&H to FlyHighUSA after realizing I'd be in better hands with Ralph and I'd probably get it sooner than B&H with their mega backorder lists.
Thanks for the nice words Damon, It's always great working with you, your a true pro in the world of drones. I appreciate the help you have given me in my times of need. I have learned one very important thing since starting to fly over 30 years ago. There is always a lot more to learn and I like to surround myself with nice guys like you so I have someone to lean on when I have a question. I just like helping people and making the world of drones a little better place to live. Happy Flying my friend, enjoy that new Inspire Pro Black . Talk to you soon!!!

Ralph has been an invaluable resource to me. Don't buy anything from anyone else. He is all about giving you the help you need...no BS, he takes the time personally to get your issue solved.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I contacted Ralph tonight with a problem I had (needed a rare DJI part) and he came thru with a solution that will solve my problem...
Ordered two TB48D (Matrice) batteries while I had him on the phone..
I sending ALL my future DJI buying business his way...:cool:

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I contacted Ralph tonight with a problem I had (needed a rare DJI part) and he came thru with a solution that will solve my problem...
Ordered two TB48D (Matrice) batteries while I had him on the phone..
I sending ALL my future DJI buying business his way...:cool:
It was my pleasure to help get your problem solved. I'm available anytime you need me.
Best wishes,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Ralph has been an invaluable resource to me. Don't buy anything from anyone else. He is all about giving you the help you need...no BS, he takes the time personally to get your issue solved.
Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio

It's easy helping customers like you Mike. Your a very nice guy and deserve to be treated with the utmost respect. I always enjoy our conversations. Fly safe!!!

Respectfully
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens