Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Support platform X5

Reaction score
Hello, sorry for my English I am French. I have a little problem with X5 I broke my basket support and I don't know where to buy a new one

Attachments

• IMG_20200102_154855.jpg
    IMG_20200102_154855.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
This **** part is not available from any place. Your only chance is to send the camera to dji for repair, or buy another broken x5 and fix it.

With a new piece im trying to make a 3d model and print it with markforged 3d printers, but it is still a project.

4173548640.jpg

I received the machined part from Russia yesterday and have transferred the bearings to it. Today, I will be repairing the ribbon cable that runs from the yaw motor windings to the control circuitry.
The previous owner took it apart and made a couple of mistakes. He tore the ribbon cable that I just mentioned - there is no replacement part available for it, but I can repair it. There is a magnetic nut that needs to be positioned quite precisely because it's what the gimbal uses to understand when it is pointed forward. He removed it without marking its position at all. This will mean I am probably going to have to take the gimbal apart multiple times to adjust the alignment.
What didn't get broken is the long ribbon cable that spirals around the yaw axis support. I bought one, just in case, but I won't need it for this repair.
I'll post updates.

Reactions: ImperiumAssertor
But I cant get the motor off of the old broken part..
I have the same problem. And I am not sure how it is normally supposed to go, does it just slide off? Trying to avoid forceful measures and look for advice on how to gently remove it before I start prying it off. The shaft is also bent somewhere at the bottom, perhaps that is the problem. The hex screw at the bottom of the yaw joint won’t undo so I’m kind of screwed for the moment.

The problem is that once you replace the part the camera still needs to be calibrated by an authorized repair center. Thus it is easier to just send it to DJI for repair. Or if you would like we can work on an exchange program with you where you would ship the camera to us and then we would repair and manage the repair for you.

Mike W. den Hartog

Florida Drone Supply

16335 South Tamiami Trail

Fort Myers, FL 33908

(855) 8-DRONES

(239) 533-0072

[email protected]

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads