Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

USA SOLD

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have an extra 333 that I want to sell. I got several and they all cleared but I don't need the extra. I got this through a reputable law firm so it's 100% legal and can be yours within 1 business day or so according to my attorney. If interested I'll give you the details and amount I spent on it.

I'm not sure where you live sir but in the states they're necessary. Some people don't want to wait and I have an extra. I'm offering an immediate service with no mark up.

Yes they can. You'll assume the name of my company but its similar to selling a taxi license according to my aviation lawyer, and actually pretty straightforward.

I'm not sure where you live sir but in the states they're necessary. Some people don't want to wait and I have an extra. I'm offering an immediate service with no mark up.

Why don't you post the amount you seek so people will know if its worth their time trying to contact you, (I think you have too few posts to use the PM feature)

So you are saying that someone without a pilots license can fly commercially, legally with your companys 333 after they pay you $4000?

You can own a 333 Exemption but need a Pilots License to fly commercially under the 333 exemption. A non pilot can get a 333 exemption and then hire someone with a pilots license to fly.

You can own a 333 Exemption but need a Pilots License to fly commercially under the 333 exemption. A non pilot can get a 333 exemption and then hire someone with a pilots license to fly.
This is correct. Many corporations have acquired 333 exemptions. The exemption only states that whoever operates the aircraft must by a licensed pilot.

Otherwise, this is the first I've heard of someone selling a 333 exemption. It's an interesting proposition I hadn't thought of before but it makes sense. I bet the FAA will reword the conditions of the exemption in the future to nullify the exemption with any change of ownership. Seems like a loophole they will want to avoid.

This is correct. Many corporations have acquired 333 exemptions. The exemption only states that whoever operates the aircraft must by a licensed pilot.

Otherwise, this is the first I've heard of someone selling a 333 exemption. It's an interesting proposition I hadn't thought of before but it makes sense. I bet the FAA will reword the conditions of the exemption in the future to nullify the exemption with any change of ownership. Seems like a loophole they will want to avoid.

It would probably not be any different than selling an airline certificate FAA part 121, air charter FAA part 135, or repair station FAA part 145. Purchasing an Existing Part 121, 135, or 145 Certificate: Part 1 – Knowing the Regulations

i Paid $0 dollars for my 333 Exemption. I have a pilots License though, just filled out paper work and 60 days later i received it. cant believe people pay $4000. no lawyer needed for this folks.
maybe i should file for people and charge 2000 lol

Reactions: CaptainBadge
I know people who paid 10k+, mine is closed set though. Not sure what your's is for. Im not trying to hustle anyone. Just thought I'd offer to people who need it asap and not have to wait.

i Paid $0 dollars for my 333 Exemption. I have a pilots License though, just filled out paper work and 60 days later i received it. cant believe people pay $4000. no lawyer needed for this folks.
maybe i should file for people and charge 2000 lol

Agreed, I also obtained my 333 without paying a dollar. It took me maybe 2-3 hours to fill everything out. If you are going to make it in this business there's no room for $4000 mistakes.

The backlog on gaining an exemption is pretty long. I applied back at the very beginning of august and still haven't received it. If somebody wanted to be up and running quickly I don't see why it's a bad idea. Would you rather sit on the sidelines for 5-6 months or pay $4,000 and start making money asap? Time is money.

I filed an amendment once with the FAA to get my middle initial added to my pilots license. Tightening regulations meant it needed to match my drivers license exactly. Took two and a half months get approval. Don't hold your breath when the FAA is involved.

There's another way to get a sample 333. Go to regulations.gov and click on search. Type "faa 333 exemption" in the search block. It will auto fill as you type anyway. Next page will show a number of FAA submissions for exemptions. Scroll to a UAS related company title, tap on it, then look at the document submitted for exemption. There you have your sample, free of charge. Cut and paste your info and your done. Some are more detailed than others. Remember, the FAA will hold you to what ever you put in your petition when approved. The hard stuff is going to be your Pilot Information Handbook (PIH) and Ops Specs. I've found that people don't want to share that information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz