Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

remote control of x5 on a osmo

Reaction score
I have just purchased an inspire pro with the x5 and learning to fly it. The camera is giving a pretty good looking picture, I'm pretty happy.

But I am interested in purchasing the osmo to go with the camera and setting up a car mount for some shots I'm thinking of.

Can I control the gimbal of the X5 with a second controller in the same way as if it was connected to the inspire?

thanks, paul

Reactions: SanCap
I have just purchased an inspire pro with the x5 and learning to fly it. The camera is giving a pretty good looking picture, I'm pretty happy.

But I am interested in purchasing the osmo to go with the camera and setting up a car mount for some shots I'm thinking of.

Can I control the gimbal of the X5 with a second controller in the same way as if it was connected to the inspire?

thanks, paul

Don't think it's possible, as the Osmo connects to the app via WiFi, not Lightbridge. You can, however, move the camera orientation by touching the screen and dragging the frame to your desired orientation. Just be slow and smooth when doing so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz