Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

OSMO x5R shooting workflow? help.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just bought a Osmo X5R to be rig on a car for a commercial shoot.

I was wondering what's the workflow to shoot a nice proper raw footage out of X5R?
I can't seem to find the raw lossless setting in the DJI GO app tho. Or is it directly record whatever i shoot into SSD and turn it into raw?

I'm confuse. Need help.

Hey there,

You don't need to turn on SSD recording but you need to setup the video settings (FPS,4K,...). that's all I do.

Hey there,

You don't need to turn on SSD recording but you need to setup the video settings (FPS,4K,...). that's all I do.

I thought the SSD had to be enabled in a setting or it will just use the smaller SD card? Im sure when i first started using our osmo i had to. I could be wrong though as its not here in front of me.

cheers
mick

I thought the SSD had to be enabled in a setting or it will just use the smaller SD card? Im sure when i first started using our osmo i had to. I could be wrong though as its not here in front of me.

cheers
mick
Not sure as I have not used my osmo recently but I've never done it for my Inspire with X5r.

If the SSD is inserted and not full the raw video will be recorded onto it. You MUST have an SD card inserted too, otherwise you wont be able to record at all. Other than that there's nothing else you need to do besides setting proper resolution and frame-rate.

If the SSD is inserted and not full the raw video will be recorded onto it. You MUST have an SD card inserted too, otherwise you wont be able to record at all. Other than that there's nothing else you need to do besides setting proper resolution and frame-rate.
Correct, I've been confused once when the camera would start recording and it was due to missing SD Card. It's useful for still photos anyway. I always insert an empty one at the beginning of a shoot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac