Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Olympus 45mm with X5s issue

I ended up purchasing a GX8 body. Found a great deal I couldn’t pass up.
My lens was already on 1.2
So don’t expect a fix for this issue since I had the same result with the latest version.
Although......... as mentioned previously, my fix was to calibrate on a table to an object that was 50m away. Use focus assist to check your focus point.
Try to focus on the object until you see the best result.
Good luck.

i called DJI about this and they insisted lenses didn't need firmware.........ugh. pointed them to the olympus update page and they were clueless :(

i called DJI about this and they insisted lenses didn't need firmware.........ugh. pointed them to the olympus update page and they were clueless :(

I wouldn't expect DJI to know much, if anything. :rolleyes:

According to Olympus, it had something to do with video and the aperture. Could be the exposure changed maybe if the aperture was doing some auto-mode thing. Dunno, but it started with version 1.0 (Llike mine was.). Then came along version 1.1 so something was wrong. But to go to version 1.2 really points to some screw-up someplace in its history. How long a new lens sits on a shelf and getting an old or new version is questionable too. Mine was a "Excellent +" from Keh.com, but "Excellent +" also meant old as it was 1.0 and cost me $140 to bring it up to even more "Excellent ++" I guess. Bad part was the original Keh.com used price and the Olympus fix price might be the cost of a new one, but I don't want to think about it now.

Reactions: PeterFranken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz